More copyright woes ?

This discussion reminds me of an episode of "Star Trek - The Next Generation" where Picard asks Riker if he ever made models. When Riker gives him a blank look, Chief O'Brian pipes up that he did, he liked building historical spacecraft. Bottom line of the exchange is this; there will always be a few folks that like to build things, while others (the Rikers) will be more in tune with sports or outdoor activities.

Reply to
The Old Man

snip

I don't see this happening in the ship modeling area. But then, most serious ship modelers build from scratch anyway.

Reply to
rwalker