MRC/Atomic City Mercury Capsule instructions: need scan

I stupidly lost the assembly instructions for my 1/12 MRC Mercury Capsule. (I had them out to study, and I think they ended up mixed in
with some newspapers that went to recycling.) Can someone out there e- mail me a scan? I don't need the "applying thermal striping to the retropack" sheet, but I do need the other pages. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Dave Fifer e-mail: edfifer [at] juno [dot] com
I have scanned these for a friend of mine. If you can wait until tomorrow, I can send them to you from work.
Vern
David Fifer wrote:

Vern, thanks, that would be great. I would really appreciate it. Best regards, Dave Fifer

If all else fails, shoot me an email, I also have them.