Neat little find at K-Mart

I found some of the micro size slide release bar clamps on sale - pack of two for about $7. I've never noticed them in the store before, just the full size carpenter's models. These are comparable to what you order from Micromark and other hobby catalogues. About a 5" x 1" throat area. Always nice to have a few extras. Found them near the Craftsman section on a separate clearance aisle

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Yeah - got a couple of those myself a few years back; found mine in a Sears. Handy. Especially for larger scale stuff.

Reply to
Rufus

I picked up two sets in a two dollar store called "Dollars and Cents" the pack comes with three clamps ,of different lenghts and a plastic stand that clips onto the bar of the clamp so you can set it up on the work top. Quite cheap at $2.75AUD .Haven't used them yet , but they are there when I need them.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

I found some of the micro size slide release bar clamps on sale - pack of two for about $7. I've never noticed them in the store before, just the full size carpenter's models. These are comparable to what you order from Micromark and other hobby catalogues. About a 5" x 1" throat area. Always nice to have a few extras. Found them near the Craftsman section on a separate clearance aisle

WmB

Y athose are martha Stewart Prison issue nipple Clamps

Reply to
Finger of DOOM