Needed,Dynevactor TSR" built to a good standard

Hi All I have had a request from Taro of Dynevactor models who is comming to the U.K. Nationals, he is trying to find a well made TSR2 that he could borrow for the weekend on his trade stall, if you could help please contact me as soon as possible, snipped-for-privacy@nildram.co.uk I suspect that it would be impratcical to bring one from Japan in Luggage! John

Reply to
john wilkes