Re: The ship is sinking!!!!

Dennis wrote amongst other things:

Things going south and this includes the $5,000. > >We are living off convention funds these days and may soon have to tap >into the money market investment account. >

Dennis, Why the hell are you worried about it? You are not amember of IPMS-USA, it is not your money and you have been banned. Let it drop.

Rick Clark MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

Rick: I would recommend not even replying to the loser. A reply is what he wants; he doesn't care what you say as long as he gets the attention of getting you to reply to him. It will punish him more if everyyone totally ignores him; no matter what sort of nonsense he posts. I've killfiled him and this repost is the first I've seen of him in some time (and that was too much).

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

but will his ship go down on you as fast as he does?;-)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308