New Meteor Productions Cool Stuff Announced!

Greetings all! Dave Klaus shared some interesting news and photos of some new Cutting Edge conversions and a new line of decals that will be out around or before the IPMS/USA Nationals. Check out the article at

Cheers,

Michael Benolkin

Reply to
Michael Benolkin

That hyperlink works a lot better without the exclamation point:

..... ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Gee, I love nose art with baudy women but the Pick Your Nose art and associated picture kinda blows the mood. I'll stock up at the Nationals nevertheless. I hope these are as good as the nose art upgrades that Don Fenton and Woody Vondrachek did.

I hope he's doing 2 Big n 2 heavy in 1/72; the ones in the Italaerie kit aren't detailed enough. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

I just saw that kit in the store today. Is that Heller's 'N' as I suspect?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Italeri's N is a completely new kit, much better than Heller's. I still prefer the High Planes kit, though.

Reply to
Al Superczynski