New Score!

Today I went to Harbor Freight because for once SWMBO allowed me to see the coupon section of the paper (usually I look for junk food and dream that I'm still skinny) Anyway, they have a rotary tool from Chicago Tools (Yeah right, Chicago, China 8~P ), but for $9.95, i got a nice small rotary tool that has a fairly low RPM and 80 bits/wheels/stones/etc to go with it. Now I DO have a Dremel with the flex-cord, but this might come in handy for some of the hobby odd-jobs. For under ten bucks, how can I go wrong? It's the best score I've made since I picked up a $5.00 lost-leader cordless drill from Wal- Mart......

Reply to
The Old Man