Rotary tool bit for cutting crosswise through 1/16" - 1/8" thick aluminum?

I have many rotary tool attachments for my Dremel 10.8 V lithium cordless (nice tool BTW), but none for crosswise cutting 1/16" -
1/8" thick aluminum.
The bit would probably be something between the Dremel 560/561 and the Dremel 9901. I have those, the drywall/multipurpose bits and the carbide cutter for cutting stainless steel.
The Dremel carbide cutter cuts aluminum too slowly and the multipurpose bit eats my skate frame aluminum quickly and is difficult to control. Currently I use the multipurpose bit, on high-speed and very carefully.
Is there a rotary tool attachment with teeth spacing somewhere between the carbide cutter and the multipurpose cutter, for cutting aluminum? Of course it doesn't have to be made by Dremel.
Thanks.
--
The first big front wheel rollerblades.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/2565924423 /

Have you considered hacksaws and files?
Wee
    --IIRC you might be able to snag a nibbler attachment at H-F that would do the job..
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : "Hold on! we're passing
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : through the moronosphere!"