Official News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIT$ UP!!!!!!!!! I heard that IPMS is folding on December 31st, due to lack of funds, created by the Phoenix Nationals fiasco!

Reply to
DDSD

Azz, just curious. What is this BUG up your ass about IPMS? You can reply directly to me if you wish-Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Kim, no self respecting bug would......

oh, never mind.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Dennis:

IPMS and Phoenix are both quite healthy, unlike you. We have money, a abalanced budget and are looking forward to Atlanta next July and KC the year after and already have three bidders for 2007 out west.

Please quit wasting all of our time, we have models to buy and build

Dave Morrissette President, IPMS/USA

Reply to
DaveM

and our models aren't shit. literally.

David:

You have to get someone to teach you how to make "killfiles" so you can completely ignore this kind of idiot!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Grow up, useless.

The Old Timer

Bill:

Thanks. I did about killfiles and don't have to listen to this talentless coward anymore. Nice to see he has become irrelevent to most everyone else. Ignoring him is the best as you recommend.

Dave Morrissette

Reply to
DaveM

I know you are just trying to get a rise, but please be aware that there exist state and federal laws which prohibit making false financial accusations concerning businesses which may subject you to damages and fines.

Kaliste Saloom IPMS/Acadiana Plastic Modelers

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

No Finacial Accusation made skim! I said I had heard......kinda like asking if anyone else had heard Now, why dont you worry about building and finishing a model kit? ProMedeler#33393

Reply to
DDSD