offset

let's see how my crs is. the motor on a walrus is offset to
the left, relative to facing the aircraft?
crs is working fine. Facing the front (bow??) of the a/c, the nacelle is definatley off to the left. Don't ask me what the angle of the dangle is, though.
RobG
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
i thought i had read 6 degrees, but i will check. is the easiest just to drill new holes and fill the old? the kit is a bit flashy, but not annoyingly so. the fiddle seems to help get the seams matched up. thanks.