Oil shortage leads to styrene smuggling

Sounds like a girl with a Nash.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

fold down seats?

I've heard that real Naugas have been hunted down so much that they are now on the Endangered Species List. Field biologists report that they live on only in the most remote rec rooms and sleazy motels, and in a few pilot ready rooms. If this keeps up, Naugas will go the way of the dodo bird.

Snipe are much more common, especially on eBay.

John Hairell

Reply to
John Hairell

Someone in Tijuana must be running a Nauga ranch. One of my supervisors drove up last week in his pickup that he had upolstered in Nauga hides while home on vacation. He had the complete job, tuck and roll, the whole thing, classic Tijauna, excellent workmanship. Told me that Naugas were about 40% cheaper than cow leather and he thought it was easier to clean, no saddle soap required for Nauga work. He brings me back VW Beetle parts that I can't find around here in Northern Mexico (St Louis).

Rick MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

She better see a gynecologist pronto. kim m

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Yeah, she made her bed...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

made the dr without disturbing the patient?

[stuff snipped]

The ranched ones are never quite as good as the free-range Naugas.

John Hairell

Reply to
John Hairell

John wrote in reply to:

the following:

True the free range Nauga hides tend to be richer and finer, but they usually get bat marks during the trapping, whereas the ranch raised Naugas are terminated more humanely. Mustn't PO the PETA people.

Rick

Reply to
OXMORON1

i believe the ranch one's are terminated with an od of reds and a screening of waterwoerld?

No, no, no - they are shown a replay of Janet Jackson's Super Bowl cleavage footage. The Naugas then commit suicide.

John Hairell

Reply to
John Hairell

Or possibly die of nausea...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

i'm glad i hate sports and missed that.

'e' schriebt:

I'm no sports fan either but it was next to impossible to totally miss it. It was just about as hard missing the Madonna-Britney liplock. I just couldn't tell you what show that was. Don't bother, it wasn't important enough to waste a brain cell remembering.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

No no no!