old gun models

I am looking for a plastic model of some guns I had back in the 50's and 60's. A 1911 Colt 45 automatic, and a Winchester leaver action rifle. Can any one help ?

Reply to
jtrexel

I've seen the Winchester Saddle Rifle from time to time on eBay. Look for "Pyro plastic model gun (or rifle)" Mattel made one as well, with the greenie stick'em caps, probably there as well, but I don't generally look for toys.

As to the Colt, there was a Japanese company that made a 1:1 during the seventies, but I don't remember which one. Mattel may have made a toy of this one as well, but I don't remember.

The Old Timer

That would be LS. I've got one. Not bad.

Spudgun

Reply to
Spudgun

Might be able to find AirSoft repliguns that'll meet your needs. Many of them are quite realistic.

Reply to
Scott Lowther

Yeah, the Airsoft guns are the perfect answer to anyone who wants a 44 Automag or other expensive collectible. Check out:

hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper