Origin of 1/72 German Revell Bf 110 E1 kit?

I recently saw a 1/72 German Revell Bf 110 E1 (Stock No. 04341) at a local store and wondered if this was an original mold or someone else's? I thought it could be a rebox of the Matchbox Bf 110 C-3/D-2 or the FROG Bf 110 G-2/G-4. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Reply to
Martin

(annoying buzzer sound) No, that would be the Monogram mold from the seventies. It's a nice kit but weak on the cockpit. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

What, pegs coming out from the sides isn't prototypical? Darn! ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Those pegs were for easy exit in case you were shot down. 8^) That kit was made in a transitional era hence the swage wheels but the parts that are there are nicely done albeit raised lines. I keep hearing that true details did a resin cockpit for it which is sadly out of production. Too bad... Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

LOL! I'm writin' that one down! Cheers,