Origin of 1/72 German Revell Bf 110 E1 kit?

I recently saw a 1/72 German Revell Bf 110 E1 (Stock No. 04341) at a
local store and wondered if this was an original mold or someone
else's? I thought it could be a rebox of the Matchbox Bf 110 C-3/D-2
or the FROG Bf 110 G-2/G-4. Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Martin
Reply to
Martin
(annoying buzzer sound) No, that would be the Monogram mold from the seventies. It's a nice kit but weak on the cockpit. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
What, pegs coming out from the sides isn't prototypical? Darn! ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Those pegs were for easy exit in case you were shot down. 8^) That kit was made in a transitional era hence the swage wheels but the parts that are there are nicely done albeit raised lines. I keep hearing that true details did a resin cockpit for it which is sadly out of production. Too bad... Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
LOL! I'm writin' that one down! Cheers,