OT? eBay statistics

We haven't beat this horse for awhwile. Little eBay factoids were printed in today's Huntsville (AL) Times.

Percent of auctions won in the last minute---15. Now, we all know the sniper vs non-sniper argument. Must be most of the snipers buy models.

Percent of items listed not sold---54. That seems amazingly high to me, but, I've got to accept the Times as the authority. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

Slightly high for my last sale. That came in at 50% and some items had winning bids posted early in the week. The percentage of items bought for the opening bid: 100%

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

jerry 47 avait écrit le 02/05/2005 :

Hi Jerry

If you want an ebay like auction service for free (fot basic functions) or very cheap (for advanced functions), I just sent online a new service of the FFSMC... You can find it there :

If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog