OT: How hot is it where you live?

Here around the Cleveland Ohio area,they made up this term ''heat index'',the forcast said it was around 85-88 degrees,but the frickin humidity made it seem like 100.

Reply to
teem

teem wrote: : : Here around the Cleveland Ohio area,they made up this term ''heat : index'',the forcast said it was around 85-88 degrees,but the frickin : humidity made it seem like 100. : I thought all you needed to do was obseve the pink flamingoes in Parma. When they start to melt, you know that it is hot. "-)

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

unamodeler wrote: : Do you want the temperature taken inside or outside of the fires? : : Western Montana has broken jjust about every record this summer. : It is what you guys deserve for holding our high pressure hostage!

Now, why, exactly, did you release it?

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

you keep sending them canadian artic blasts and freezing are testicles off n the winter. we had a real freeze this year. 29f for 3 days!

Reply to
someone

Up here in North Dakota we've been running in the high 80's and low 90's for several weeks; that's warmer than usual.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

We've been getting the smoke from those fires over here in Jamestown, North Dakota.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

We have similar body thermostats. I can't take the heat but this is one 'kitchen' I can't get out of.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Oh-a-woh, oh-a-woh one of my favourite recent songs. somebody was kind enough to find it for me. Shame I don't have the video.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

So, does your head show up next to her? :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

ROTFLMAO!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I just enjoyed watching the girls...best point was when they tried to get us to mug to an empty stage and it wasn't working. So they put the dark-haired one back up by herself and told us to watch her...when she started doing the antler-dance I about lost it laughing. Made her smile.

We spent a whole afternoon listening to that song take after take, and I couldn't get it out of my head for about a month.

Reply to
Rufus

barely. jus look for the black ray bans on the left one.

Reply to
someone