OT: Saddams First Words to troops

Word has it that he wanted to know if he beat David Blaine's Record!

Spence

Reply to
Spencer

And who is David Blaine?

;-)

Reply to
Chris

He's the dipshit who stayed suspended in a glass box over the Thames river for a hundred or so boring days.

Reply to
Ribble

I was being sarcastic.

Reply to
Chris

it was such a non-event I'm surprised 3 of us remember who he is...but then that's what passes for news...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Actually, I remember him trying to market his video taped "magician pick-up artist" gimmick. I only heard of the glass box thing after the fact.

Reply to
Chris

pos fit for termination.

After he was parodied on "South Park", he became an icon.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

dont have cable here...and south park doesnt make me want it LOL

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

i'll nail him on the hood of a pacer.

south park has a needle in the jugular of american culture. it is THE commentary on our times.

And you watch that trash? :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

yes.

sounds like we need to fly that flag upside down then

HELPPPPP

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I would think his first words would have been "Oh shit, no grenade, NO GRENADE!!!!!!!"

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

"There must be some mistake. I ordered a pepperoni with extra cheese."

Reply to
Tom Cervo

there is a town of south park, even hicker than the cartoon one. tough to find but it's there. co. is a pretty hick state around grand junction and salida. i think the show is disturbing because it hits us right in our bias.

Do you mean the ghost town that they keep as a museum in Fairplay? South Park City I think they call it. I had a boss once who lived right down the street from there.

John Benson ------------------------ IPMS El Paso Web Guy

John Benson

no, there's another. according to a salida resident with no sense of humour. ex-mining town, once 5000 people, now about

12.