Paint Matcher Returns

All,

Some of you will remember the paint color matching tool I had on my website before. Well, eventually my free host decided they wanted money so I dumped them! The new paint color matching tool is back and you can find it at

(yeah, I ended up paying for it anyway). There are already some significant improvements over the old tool for filtering. I hope you find it useful. Enjoy, and thanks everyone!

TF

Reply to
TF