Pak 43 anti tank gun?

did I or didn't I see a kit of this somewhere?

Reply to
Steve Faxon

Answer to my own question.......Verlinden in 1/35. Anyone out there seen one? I'm sure the quality is there. Squadron's price is $42.00............I might find it cheaper where? Thanks folks

Reply to
Steve Faxon

"Steve Faxon" wrote

There is a new plastic kit by AFV Club of the Pak43/41 reviewed here:

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

Sweet, that just what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Reply to
Steve Faxon