Photos of B-24 Interior

Could someone help me find interior photos of B-24s (D models and later). I have Birdsall's "Log of the Liberators" and Squadron's "B-24 Liberator In Action." Lots of good exterior photos in them but interior shots are almost non-existent. I got one of the AF Museum's B-24D cockpit off their website but that's about it. Google wasn't much help either. My most urgent need is for the bombardier/navigator compartment in the B-24D and the aft fuselage starting at the bomb bay and going aft. Thanks.

Reply to
robbelothe