Anyone interested in a Lockheed Cheyenne photo CD

I have just over 300 high res (200 dpi, 10 inch wide minimum) images of the Lockheed AH-56 Cheyenne on CD if anyone is interested. They include
mockup, construction, in-flights, details and even a couple pieces of line art. Price is $15 (plus $5 shipping US and Canada, $8 outside US). If interested just drop me a line at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
Tony

If you would like to donate one, I'll put them up on my website as a photo tour.
-john-
John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708 snipped-for-privacy@johnweeks.com

Donate?? He's after some Christmas spending money. The spamming sod.
--
Beav
OMF#19