Photos of Marine Amtracks in Biloxi?

Does anyone know of photos on the web showing Marine Reservists from Gulfport rescuing people in the Biloxi area? I saw a brief shot on the network (CBS or NBC) news but can't find any web info. My aunt's friend says she saw her son on TV (who is in that unit) and my aunt asked me to see if I can find a picture for her friend.

Thx, KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin