PING: ENZO - Re:1:72 Scale Stencils

Have managed to locate some Carpena stencils. Not quite to scale but they will do.

Cheers

John E

Reply to
John E

Hannants definitely have the Modeldecal sheet in stock.

The original Modeldecals were somewhat thicker that what we are used to these days. However, I believe that all the Modeldecals with a B suffix were recently reprinted on thinner material.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix