[purile] Like a fine wine!

What a pleasure to see Jennifer "Flashdance" Beales as the other psychiatrist on the plane with Frasier.

Cute in Flashdance but now - oh boy!

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Sorry guys! This was meant for uk.media.tv.misc and is the level of discussion.

It was a moment of what was called "finger trouble" but I was using both hands, honest!

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Odd. I didn't notice who the other passenger was. I was busy speculating that Frasier would buy Dr. Bob Hartley's old practise and get Howard Borden for a neighbour. Did you get "The Bob Newhart Show" over there?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Sadly no but I do have his records. Hope he doesn't want them back after the break-in ?

BTW, She was dressed in the same way as a girlie film I hopped to last year where she was dressed in a painted-on black satin evening dress and it looked like lots of puppies and curvy things fighting as she walked.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

I have one of his albums. I found it at a yard sale. I think it's the second album. When did he suffer a break-in?

Shades of Al Bundy! :) Sounds like the kind of motion that always fascinates me.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak