[Q] Hasegawa vs Tamiya BF109s and other German planes

You might be a bit young to remember "The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers" Sort of a High Times comic from the '60s-70s. And no, I don't remember their names any longer :-)

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

Freewheelin' Franklin, Fat Freddy and Phineas Phreak I worked with a Freewheelin' Franklin for years, the only guy I knew to raise Morning Glories for the seeds (which contain a chemical related to LSD - all HE got for his troubles was a headache) but boy, could that lad turn out models of VW buses!

The Old Timer

written by gilbert shelton. fat freddie, phineas and f reewheelin franklin. don't forget the 4th bro, fat freddie'scat.

Nutz! Ya beat me to it! 8^) And let's not forget Fatfreddy'scat...

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

It's too late...once you've got plastic in your veins you'll never escape.

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

The plastic isnt the problem, it's all those tiny small pieces of PE, and resin that are the real problem here :)

Reply to
AM