Question re: Revell AG 1/12 Ferrari F2002

I've seen this listed as being introduced in November - does anyone have info on where I can (pre)order, or when it will actually be available?

Many thanks, Randy

Reply to
Randy Millar

Hi,

This was released mid Oct in the UK I have two, one for the Speed miester himself and the other for umm - Schumi

Not a bad kit but needs allot of attention to get it to look nice.

Reply to
Spencer