Question - Woodkrafter Coast Guard Eagel

Okay, I picked up a "Woodkrafter kit" Coast Guard Eagle today... and I have everything I need to start, except I think I was shorted the "brads" in the package. There's only one metal piece in there... so... was this something that the directions failed to mention, or was I shorted? Does anyone know?

Reply to
Brandon K. Montoya

Brads are itty-bitty nails- check your local hardware store. There should be a note in the instructions telling you how long they should be.

Reply to
Jim Atkins