rare-planedetective.com

Me, too. Great folks to work with. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

I did, after an eBay auction. Fast delivery with no problems. I'd recommend them anytime.

The Old Timer

i was hoping o hear that. thank you kindly, sir.

great, they have some of those L kits you folks hate. (g) cheep, too.

Nice guy, I've bought from him the past couple shows in Reg IV. Just wish he could get more RareBits conversions :-)

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

or an aeroclub vulcan.