1/125 scale armor??

Planning on doing a D-day LCT, got the Lindberg kit, but the Patton that comes with it won't do. Is there any Armor that is close to that scale??

Reply to
Phil Campbell

Hmmm -- I think you are just plain out of luck.

There are resin models in different scales such as 1/87 (HO), 1/100, 1/108 (a British company made these as Cold War ID models) and now plastic kits in

1/144.

But there are some 15mm ones (roughly 1/120) that may be close enough to use that may pass for 1/125. You need M4 or M4A1 75mm Gun tanks ONLY -- no A3s or

76mm tanks. Also, the 15mm jobs also have trucks abd figures from what I recall.

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

Close enough, since I'm also doing the Lindberg LST and adding GHQ vehicles to it. 1/245 vs 1/285. Thanks

Reply to
Phil Campbell

Holy cow , I thought I had it tough doing 1:48 armor, with my friends who do 1:35 laughing at my little tanks.an saying how can I work with such small stuff.

Reply to
U-48

Here is a list of some 15mm (1:100-1:120 Scale) manufacturers:

(Look under the Quality Castngs Line)

(Under "Modern Wars)

Paul

Reply to
Slapshot

Quality Castings makes some nice stuff in this this scale (1/120 or 1/125, I forget which). They are aimed at the wargaer market, but the guy running the outfit does some nice work. I would definitely take a QC model over the one that comes with the Lindberg kit!

-Bill

Reply to
RC Boater