Need instructions for Revell/Monogram KELLOGG'S car

Could somebody here possibly e-mail me the instructions for the Revell/Monogram KELLOG'S car. Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Reply to
Peter

Which kit? Look on the side and post the kit number. There are several Kellogg's cars in kit form.

Also, you might want to try post> Could somebody here possibly e-mail me the instructions for the

Reply to
Harpo