Re: beginner needs help with painting

Frankie Most hobby paints are already formulated for brush painting. The problem is, most likely, the brush you are using. For large areas buy a broad flat brush from your'e local art shop ( when I say broad I mean 1/4 inch) Buy the best one you can afford. I prefer natural bristle, preferable sable, but there are alternatives which are as good. Make sure the paint is well stirred and remember; two thin coats are better than one thick one. HTH

Reply to
John Pickstock

I personally feel brush painting takes more artistry than rattle can or airbrush painting. It is HARD to get a really good brush job without any brush marks. I think rattle can painting is easiest, airbrush next, brush last. Now, this is for large areas. Painting detail parts with brush is easy.

Now, as far as th>

Reply to
Don Stauffer