Re: Gunze Sangyo QE2 kit - original?

The parts of the Gunze Sangyo 1/450 Queen Elizabeth 2 model look identical to the Revell 1/450, so they are probably made form the same molds. I am hoping to get some better instructions for the build of the Revell kit because Revell's instruction are abysmal... some parts on the parts tree are not even listen in the build instructions... mystery bits, even though they are numbered on the tree! If anyone has a decent set of instructions for the 1/450 kit (maybe the Gunze Sangyo ones?), please let me know, I would love to get a pdf of that. Thanks!

Reply to
Charl Kroeger