Re: ICM PST WWII SCALE models Sale! Save up to 35% on plastic model kits till Friday, August 15, 2003

Why don't these online retailers give their shipping charges somewhere on their site? The shipping charge is part of the cost of buying something online. I don't bother to spend a lot of time at these sites if the shipping is not readily available.

Are they trying to hide something? Are they stupid? Just checked out the new Alanger site and also Phoenix-models.com based on an email I received about a special sale on Trumpeteer kits.

If I can't determine what my shipping costs will be in a reasonable amount of time, they are not getting my money!

Other inputs welcome

Save up to 35% on plastic model kits till Friday, August 15, 2003 > > >
Michael Stanley