Re: Pioneer Sea Fury T20 and some moans

>>Martin, your posting style is just as bad on here!!!

> > Hello Nige > > Of course you make kits as well! > >

I sure do matey!!

Bet you didn't know that, what kind of kits you into?

Nige

Reply to
The Incredible Swearing Man©

Of course I did - I remember your incursion into the uk model railway ng.

Apart from my model railway stuff. mainly WW2 1/72 and various British post war stuff.

Been buying loads of cheap OOP kits off Ebay

Currently got a Revell Stuka U/C sitting on Left Front, and aa Vultee Vengeance sitting on top of the HC rack.

Remember my bomber queries as OT:OT: on UMD?

Reply to
Martin Imber