Re: Italeri 2005 releases - any news?

Has anyone news of Italeri's 2005 release programme yet?

>Gary.

Something boils under the lid, but nothing official by now.

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ / X No HTML in / \ email & news

Reply to
Luca Beato

Some rumors on message boards that they will be rereleasing the Esci Quad Tractor and 25 pounder and they will be unveiling yet another new Puma AC.

Mark Lev> Has anyone news of Italeri's 2005 release programme yet?

Reply to
Mark Levine

Ciao Luca,

I asked at my local hobby shop last week and the guy said he should have some news (and maybe a catalogue) by the end of January/early February.

Anyway I'd expect some Esci reissues with maybe something new. Even if in the last 2 years they reissued most of the valuable Esci kits, so I don't think there's still much to reissue... (but I'd like a Backfire with the B-style intakes).

Btw, Italeri makes nice kits, however usually they don't give many colour options. It would be nice if sometimes they reissued kits with different decals as others do.

My 0.02

Reply to
Yuri

One rumor making the rounds is that Italeri will be rereleasing the Esci Quad w/25lber in 1/72 as well as a new 1/72 German Puma AC of their own, joining the Hasegawa and Roden Pumas. I'd guess there would be additional rereleases of other Esci small scale armor as well. Sorry I don't have any info regarding aircraft.

Reply to
Mark Levine

Any info on a retooled Fiesler Storch in 1/48? Pete

Reply to
The Laws