kits for sale, very reasonable

I'm just posting this as a favor to someone, so please don't come back to me with questions because I won't have the answers. This guy has about 170 kits to sell off, appear to be mostly or all Testors/Italeri. Use this link to view

His email is snipped-for-privacy@alpineimport.com, phone is 815-988-9336 FWIW, he is in Love's Park, IL He requests that prospective buyers in CONUS use the phone, overseas use email

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658