Re: My Grandmother

> > > -- > Digital_Cowboy > Live Long and Prosper > ___________________ _-_ > \==============_=_/ ____.---'---`---.____ > \_ \ \----._________.----/ > \ \ / / `-_-' > __,--`.`-'..'-_ > /____ ||- > `--.____,-'

Ya scared me there. Let's hope that mass is benign.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Bill,

Sorry about that, didn't mean to scare anyone. She is doing much better now. She had a case of the runs this past weekend, and as such it's worn her out and she's been doing a bit of sleeping (which with EVERYTHING the poor woman has been through of late is understandable) or just resting in bed.

I hope so too, that the mass is benign. But realisticly at this point even if it isn't there isn't much that we can do for her. As more likely then not the treatmeant would end up being fatal for her as well. :-(

Today is (other then when we went in for the nephrostomy) the first day that she's actually felt like getting out of bed. We have an aide who comes in on Friday's. To give me some time to myself (I slept this morning instead of getting out of the house), and I told her that she'd been sleeping most of the week and that if she felt like getting up and out of bed that that is/was fine, and that if she felt like staying in bed reading, relaxing, sleeping that that is also fine. As I said above with everything she's been through she needs her rest, and also as the aide, my step-mom and myself have said sometimes the hardest thing to do, is to do nothing and just let 'em rest. . .

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy