Matchbox Lynx

read yer email? (g)

Rory, I found those prototype doors if you decide you need them. Of six windows three have 'glass' in them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Not since around 8:30 EST. It's over on the verizon Netscape and I'm reading this on dejazzd Netscape. My computer has a sort of built-in schizophrenia. :]

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

in article 0sxTd.3030820$ snipped-for-privacy@news.easynews.com, e at snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote on 25/2/05 4:03 am:

Sorry having a bad attack of the spams after a computer crash. I would say tes ,but as the project is now on the back burner I would be best if you held on to them. I would put them somewhere safe and then forget evin if I put them in the kit box I would loose the kit!

Thanks anyway.

Reply to
Rory Manton

i'll resend. basically i wanted a price or what tunes...

OK, I'll stick them back in the spares box. Since they've been there for years they'll probably still be there if you need them. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

'e' queried:

We is, um... Dichotomy! Yeah, that's us. BTW, I didn't find anything in my mail from you unless you were Amazon.com with a credit card offer.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller