Re: Newbie needs help/information

For modelling tips, you can go to

Hello everyone, > I am new to building model kits. I just built my first one, a Tamiya > 1959 Morris Mini. It turned out pretty well and now I want to build > another one. I'd like to build an old Porsche, like from 1960 - 1985 > or so, and I want to build the street version, not a racecar with all > the advertisements on it. Does anyone know where on the internet I > can find something like this? Also, is there a website on the > internet that gives information on building/painting techniques? I'd > appreciate your help. Thanks in advance. > Kevin
Reply to
Tomcatter

Fujimi has a series of 356 Porsche's, A, B and C in 1/24. They were also sold in Testors boxes.Very well detailed models. Sam

Reply to
Sam