Re: On the Bench

yeah? i've been going looney tunes trying to find the 1/48 bv 141. I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!! gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.....

Hub & Diane Plott

never seen one on ebay, but thanks.

I've got two of the Historex BV-141s. I can't imagine building both, so I was thinking of putting one up on Ebay. Care to make an offer?

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

i honestly have no clue. i'm not a rich guy, the best offer i can make is what you paid plus shipping. if you need a prophet, then ebay is the way to go. thanks for letting me know.

Are prophets allowed on eBay? Which category are they in?? ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

hey some one's awake! it ain't me.....

Uh, try Republican dogma? :-)