Re: urethane plastic question

I am trying to cast parts in order to scratch mold my own buildings and

> structures. Currently I am using a urethane liquid plastic to make my parts > but I cannot find a glue or epoxy that will bind the parts together. Can > someone please suggest a glue that will work with urethane or a different > liquid plastic that will perform better with glue.

Hmm... I used resins from Alumilite and Smooth-On and I have no problem gluing the resin parts using CA or epoxy glues. I get very strong bonds. Make sure to remove any mold release coating before gluing the parts.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.