urethane plastic question

I am trying to cast parts in order to scratch mold my own buildings and structures. Currently I am using a urethane liquid plastic to make my parts
but I cannot find a glue or epoxy that will bind the parts together. Can someone please suggest a glue that will work with urethane or a different liquid plastic that will perform better with glue.

The urethane itself should bond the parts together. Mix up a tiny amount of the resin and see if it can hold scrap together.
I've had good results with http://www.micromark.com/Dr-Mikes-Formula-2-Glue-1and2-fl-oz,8534.html and http://www.micromark.com/2-oz-Zip-Kicker-Super-Glue-Accelerator-Spray,8342.html on delrin and various resin types.

Hmm... I used resins from Alumilite and Smooth-On and I have no problem gluing the resin parts using CA or epoxy glues. I get very strong bonds. Make sure to remove any mold release coating before gluing the parts.
Peteski