Re: cast urethane vendors?

take a look at quickparts.com

Reply to
Devin Hughey

480.315.1692

Have used them for years. They do great work. Call and ask for Dan.

Reply to
mr. brown

Try Moeller Design in Washington state or Solid Concepts in California . Each vendor has done excellent work.

John

Reply to
J. Hung

We have recieved consistently excellent service from five-star. Talk to Steve Black.

We have met several times with the guys from Moeller, and I am impressed by what they do. They will provide finsihed, decorated parts (ask them about their spray on soft-touch areas - pretty darn cool)
just haven't had an occasion to use Moeller yet - hard to go with a new guy when we have five-star providing the solid, reliable level of service that they do (and they do it with integrity - if a mistake happens - and mistakes happen in any process - they will kill themselves to make it right).

No matter who you choose, be very careful: there are a lot of houses that really don't understand casting or how to adjust the part models so they are the right size after the double shrink (mold and cast part). The cost of getting into casting is really low (you could do it for 100 bucks or so), but it is an art form that takes tons of experience to master.

Reply to
Edward T Eaton

We've used Fineline Prototyping out of Raleigh, NC,

. Craig has been great.

Ray McHugh