"Remember Me"

I have to admit I got a little misty.
God Bless all in and formerly in uniform that served honorably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0&feature=player_embedded
Made by a 15 yo BTW. Maybe there is hope.
Gray Ghost wrote the following:

Some people don't believe there are evil people in the world who would destroy everything that doesn't suit their agenda. Most others try to prevent it. Me? 42 years in the service of my country, State, and community.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Thank you for your contribution to our country. May you now enjoy long life and prosperity for you and yours.
The Old Man wrote the following:

Thank you. BTW, they were all in uniform. I forgot to mention that.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote in wrote:

We have a Veteran's Day in November that coincides with the end of WWI. I think that Memorial Day's origins were in the Civil War.

Those who don't learn from history...

Um, you're about 30 years to late for me to care about hockey. 8)
On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 12:40:12 -0500, Gray Ghost

The young play, the old watch, everybody's happy. Being born in or emigrating to, Canada, requires a mandatory hockey inoculation. Most of the time for me it's just goons on ice but when there's a Canadian team going for the cup even I get interested. If the Leafs ever took it again it would be like the Cub's winning the World Series; The sky would open and the world would come to an end, not in apocalypse, but in one hell of a party.... (or would that be one heaven of a party?...... Free beer anyway. ;))