Re: Whosale Goods ! No tax !

Straight from Whoville, I suppose.

We provide you with the most popular and most stylish, bvlgari diagono > retrograde moonphase watch($251.23). > Welcome new and old customers to buy the corresponding product on this > site, so stay tuned! > Product is a credit guarantee, you can buy at ease, shasha will > provide you all, welcome service. > For more information, please visit our web site :
> > We will take the first answer for you. > The company features: > 1) All shoes are high-quality first-class products and the lowest > prices: first-class quality and best price. > 2) Quick shipment: ship the goods within 24 hours after we received > your payment. > 3) Quick delivery: 5 - 7 days, door to door service > 4) the mode of transport: EMS EMS, TNT, DHL company, UPS, Federal > Express > 5) Normal Packing: original box, tags, labels > Welcome your presence! !
Reply to
frank