Reference site for classic cars?

I'm trying to find out which interiors were used with which exterior body colors on the 1958 Plymouth Belvedere. I checked a few websites (Fury 4.0 and Plymouthcentral) but they really don't get that technical. Any ideas? I like to be historically accurate!

Jp

Reply to
Jp

Jose Altube

i agree, i hang out there

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Jp, try Autocolorlibrary.com! They have pics of just about every year of paint chips you can imagine.

Oh, and by the way, your post is most appropriate here, regardless of others' replies. After all, if aircraft, armor and ship guys can post questions such as yours in rms, why not car guys? After all, it is rec.models.scale, no reference as to what kind or subject of models!

Art Anderson

Reply to
EmilA1944