Replic magazine translations?

I just picked up Replic No 166 and would love to have translations of the
Mirage IVA and Beechcraft C-45/JRB-2 articles. Is such a thing available?
Curt
Reply to
Curt
It's called "Babelfish" but I would like to avoid typing two articles in French into the dictionary.
Curt
Reply to
Curt
Hi,
I can help you, even translate some parts for you. Wich part of these articles are you interessed for?
the entires would take longer time... But I could try to improve my english
I am looking forward to hearing from you
sincerely
vincent from France
"Curt" a écrit dans le message de news: vpZAe.2366$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...
Reply to
Vincent JACQUES
Neither method is very accurate and both fall flat at most of the military terminology you'll likely encounter. Sounds like a good excuse to hire an au pair girl.
WmB
Reply to
WmB
Vincent, I am mostly interested in the photo captions. From the main text, I do not need any aircraft history, just the info on building and improving the kits. Any help would be appreciated. Curt
Reply to
Curt

Site Timeline