Replic magazine translations?

I just picked up Replic No 166 and would love to have translations of the Mirage IVA and Beechcraft C-45/JRB-2 articles. Is such a thing available? Curt

Reply to
Curt

It's called an "English-French-French-English Dictionary". :)

Reply to
frank

It's called "Babelfish" but I would like to avoid typing two articles in French into the dictionary.

Curt

Reply to
Curt

Hi,

I can help you, even translate some parts for you. Wich part of these articles are you interessed for?

the entires would take longer time... But I could try to improve my english

I am looking forward to hearing from you

sincerely

vincent from France

"Curt" a écrit dans le message de news: vpZAe.2366$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
Vincent JACQUES

Neither method is very accurate and both fall flat at most of the military terminology you'll likely encounter. Sounds like a good excuse to hire an au pair girl.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Vincent, I am mostly interested in the photo captions. From the main text, I do not need any aircraft history, just the info on building and improving the kits. Any help would be appreciated. Curt

Reply to
Curt

The wife would complain.

Reply to
Curt

I believe that is what they refer to as a tautology. ;-)

WmB

Reply to
WmB