Richpen Apollo 113C Airbrush Opinion

Has anyone used the Richpen Apollo 113C airbrush? I would like to get another airbrush and am looking at an Iwata Eclipse HP-C or this one.
I currently have a Badger Anthem 155 and Aztek. Thank you for any information you could give me. I will mostly be using it for armor 1/35 scale and planes 1/48 and 1/32. Thank you.
V/R Rob
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

No, but I have an iwata HP-B and am extremely happy with it. They run around $140 on the net new.
AM
I have a Richpen 113C and it is a VERY good airbrush. It is basically an Iwata HP-C, lots of parts should interchange. I picked mine up on ebay for like $79 and at that it's a steal.
One nice thing is that the Richpen has teflon seals, so solvent based paints don't eat them up.