Revell Airbrush Paint

Hi

Have any of you used the 'new' range of Revell airbrush colours? I gave it a shot last night and I was well impressed. No extra thinning, straight from the pot. Nice !! My spraying equipment is a Revell Omega compressor and a Badger 200. I just wondered what's the general view of the paints?

Draven

Reply to
Eric Draven

Are these the ones I have heard of that come in a little flexible pouch instead of a bottle? I have heard of them but have yet to see them anywhere in the Baltimore area.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

No they are in a standard 25ml bottle. They appeared on the shelves about a couple of months ago. It's Revell AG, so I think it may not appear in the states for a while if at all. Mind you Vallejo airbrush paint goes on a treat as well. So many models so little time.

Draven

Reply to
Eric Draven