(ADV)Luftwaffe Im Focus !!!

If you are a Luftwaffe fan, you NEED to take a look at this booklet. What makes it different? About 90% of the pix in these mags have NEVER been published before! Sharp B&W pics and wartime color.

We now have a limited supply of Volume 1 which is nearly OOP at the German Publisher. We still have substantial stocks of Volume 2. At the present, we do not plan to import anymore of these high quality magazines due to the increasing gap between the USD and the Euro dollar.

Get them while you can!

http://hangar 3.com

Rick Fluke Hangar 3 Arlee snipped-for-privacy@blackfoot.net

Reply to