Thank you...and follow up

Thank you all for your replies. I'll definitely be able to use your
advice.
I guess I left out several important details in my original message.
He likes airplanes. As far as scale, I think that 1/48 or larger is
what he likes, and I base that on the fact that most of the stuff he
has is pretty big. (Okay no laughing at that last sentence)
Anyway, I haven't seen any metal aircraft in his place, so I don't
know that a metal kit is his cup of tea. The F/A-18 is intriguing,
and I know he also likes the Stuka. I searched on this group for
Stuka and saw that it basically boiled down to Airfix or Hasegawa. Is
there a winner between those two? He especially likes cockpit detail,
so I suppose any aircraft with a particularly nice cockpit that he
could show off would work.
Finally, I am a complete amateur, so if there is special lingo, you
will have to explain it in your message. I finally figured out what
"Gunze" was after reading about 50 posts.
Once again, thanks in advance.
nobbody
Stukas, Hasegawa with an Aires cockpit set would do fine. Another good but large kit is the Revell/Monogram Ju-52.
nobbody wrote:
Reply to
Ron